How we may obtain your personal data:
- We will ensure your personal data is processed lawfully and fairly.
- Your personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
What personal data will we take:
- Your personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Your personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Your personal data shall not be kept for longer than is necessary .
- We will take appropriate measures to ensure there is no unlawful processing of personal data due to accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
How we may use your personal data:
- Contact you via email, post or telephone
- Send you occasional special offers and discounts to our services
- Keep you informed of our events, news and relevant updates.
- We will not sell your personal data.
We will only disclose your personal data in cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cybercrime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.